We provide peer-to-peer advice on HIV/AIDS Management
Expert advice on preventing and treating HIV, from initiating treatment to managing advanced disease.
- We consult on all topics pertaining to treatment and prevention
- Advice from national experts in HIV/AIDS care
- Peer-to-peer advice for all treatment experience and complexity
We consult on HIV management topics including
- Antiretroviral decisions
- New drugs and diagnostic techniques
- Drug interactions and toxicity
- Co-infection management
- Initiating HIV care
- Primary care of persons with AIDS
- Pediatric HIV care
Rapid, confidential answers for your HIV care questions
Our clinicians are available Monday through Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 8:00
p.m. EST. Voice mail is available 24 hours a day. We answer your
questions as immediately as possible. Most are answered within two
Clinical information (such as CD4+ count, viral load, current
medications) may be requested for case consultation, though
patients’ names are never used. Written materials supporting the
telephone discussion are sent by email, fax, or mail when needed.
To download and print a flyer of our services, click here.