Tools to Help You Test for and Treat HCV
Clinicians confront complex questions about HCV treatment and care. Drugs and diagnostic techniques change rapidly, making it difficult to keep up with new information. The CCC has compiled relevant resources for providers on preventing, testing, and treating HCV.
Latest HCV Treatment Guidances
- AASLD Guidelines
- Veteran’s Affairs HCV Treatment Considerations (PDF)
- University of Liverpool, HCV Drug Interactions
Hepatitis Exposure Management
Current U.S. Public Health Services guidelines and an at-a-glance hepatitis exposure management quick guide to help you with urgent decision-making for needlestick and other exposures to hepatitis B and C.
> Link to Hepatitis Exposure Management page
Online Curricula and Clinical Training
- AETC NCRC curriculum
- University of Washington, HCV curriculum
- CDC training resource page
- Tools for the healthcare professionals
- CDC Tools & Resources, Major Guidelines
- Treatment of Chronic HCV Infection with Direct-Acting Antivirals, practice guideline published by The New York State Department of Health AIDS Institute, July 2017